Sunday, December 12, 2010

New ground update!!

Tankertodd here again,


Ok got the board based painted with black and dry brushed with grey. All I am waiting on now is my flock order. Should be here in two days or so. Once I get it, will mix the light and medium green static grasses. then will sporadically put patches of grass over the sanded bard. This will help blend in the dry brushing and any brush stroked that could not be blended. While I wait, I am going to start cutting out the terrain flats. I think Tomorrow I am going to go searching for those Kid green house sets. hope i find what i am looking for. I think with some modifications I can make a cool looking green house. I also have enough pine trees to make 5 good LOS blocking forest pieces. once again I want thick wood that limits the position of troops inside the bases. If you even been to European forests in the eastern country's and wow there are some impassible woods. So I'm on track for getting this board complete. More to come in a day or so. Till then laterz
Tankertodd

No comments:

Post a Comment