Saturday, December 11, 2010

New ground to fight over!!!

Hey its Tankertodd here, and I have just started my latest project... a new table. George and I just got back from Lowes and picked up the needed supplies. Its going to be a basic old green "Agi" world board. My vision is a sand based table painted black with a grey dry brush. Then flocked with a mixed light and dark green static grass mixture. This will go well with most common basing jobs. For terrain pieces I plan on making some lush Pine forest pieces that will block LOS and restricted the number of troops that can hide in it. There will also be various rock piles and a few high pieces like hills and rocks. Overall just a generic board that can be used for most wargames.If I get really ambitious might even make a pond. I recently purchased some old LORSG ruin pieces. Will bases those to look like an old feral settlement. If I can find some, I want to get the kid green house sets and use them to make Agi buildings (futuristic green houses). Beside that I want at least 9 flats of various terrain. When the sand drys tomorrow I will take and post some pic. every stage I will update the blog.This will bring our table count to 4 good solid tables. perfect for our upcoming grand opening tourney....oops did I spoil that?? Ok enough ranting for the day....keep gaming

Till then

Laterz

Tankertodd (Todd)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome, Todd! I want to learn how to make terrain sometime.

    ReplyDelete