Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hows it goin??

Hey people,

My name is Todd and I am one of the three trying to get this thing started. lordboximus and George and I are the drive behind getting CG2 started. I really see some great talent in a exciting group we have. as Lordboximus stated, we have every base covered when it comes to the hobby.
So about me then. My journey down the way of the nerd started with "HERO'SQUEST" oh yah we all know that one. Then "D&D" and so forth. but the way I found Warhammer Fantasy was the little leaflet in "HEROS'QUEST". It showed Fantasy and I was hooked. The thought of army's of fantasy warriors was a awesome idea....now where do they sell them and how much. The rest is history, as we al know once you try on GW hobbie you try them all.
I currently play 40K as my main system. I have a Fantasy army but I have not even touched the new rule book. i am in need of a serious make over. Though I like to paint and assemble my hordes of doom, its the Terrain that I love. A awesomely painted model is nothing if played on a greed bed sheet with books and a large rock as terrain. Its the table that really makes the battle come alive. Now though my skills have come along way from my straw and coke can creations...I am till learning. I have so many ideas, its just life and money that hold me back. fear not CG2 will have plenty of terrain when we need it.
Hope you all join if you are in our area. I really think we can get something going...Till next time


Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment