Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New ground cont...


Ok so my flock should arrive tomorrow to allow me to proceed on finishing the major part of this project. Tonight I cut out and edged the flats that will soon be forests and rocks piles. I also texture them with sand. So tomorrow while I am awaiting my flock, I will base coat them with black and dry brush grey to match the table. I also will cut out about 5 more flats to base the ruins and rock piles. Now as of right now I am not to sure if I should make any high ground. If I did make a hill or two they would be a smooth gradual rise on three side with a cliff like side. We will have to see how much I get done tomorrow. I plan on jumping right into another table to bolster the tournament boards. what will this one be? well it is winter so why not a winter themed board. Keep checking back on the blog for pictures and updates


Tankertodd

No comments:

Post a Comment