Friday, December 31, 2010

Few updates.....

Hey y'all. Its been a bit since I've posted. Figured it was time to do that again. Well as the new year rolls on us, I've managed to finish my Dark eldar army, with the exception of the grass on the bases. I've gotta decide what color i wanna use and order from SKULLCRAFTS.com. I've seen this site before and forgot about it. There is some great stuff there for those who like to do their own bases. I'm almost finished with my Dark Angel commission as well, after that I have a tac squad and scout squad commission for the Bone Knight army Tankertodd has those will then clear my paint table. I'll get pics up at some point.

Everything is still on track for the tournament next weekend, jan 8th. Looking foward to a good day of gaming on that one. There will be plenty of pics and possibly some vids afterwards.

On another note...I'm going to be free most of the day tomorrow, any local players that want to get in a game up at the local Hobbytown, Email the club email address and I can meet ya up there for a game.

So....in a quick closing, I hope all of you have a safe and happy new years.

No comments:

Post a Comment