Wednesday, September 14, 2011

'Nother update

Hey guys, Kevin here, Figured I'd drop a line with some quick updates on the warmahordes front. Our group is growing and to quote Martha Stewart "Thats a good thing". We'd like to welcome Matt on board. He is knew to the area from the north west and brings alot of warmahorde event experience. Looking forward to working with him on the future of these systems in our area.
More to the current news, We are staring down the barrel of the opening rounds of our Journeymen League, the new sanctioned league setup by Privateer press. Anyone interested in joining our league feel free to contact us and we'll get you enrolled.

On a personal note I've picked up cygnar and dumping my menoth, just not really feeling them anymore. I got a good deal on a large part of my cygnar army from a swell fella named Geoff on bartertown, Thanks again. Also Tankertodd's working on a warmachine table for us, I'm really looking forward to seeing it finished, he defiantly knows his terrain. I'm sure one of the two of us will get pics up.
Oh and lastly anyone who has picked up space marine on xbox360 I and a few others are on xbox live with it too, Lordboximus82 us my gamer tag, feel free to hit me up. 

Anyways that's it for now, dinner and homework time,

Kevin (Lordboximus)

No comments:

Post a Comment