Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lordboximus's Update corner.....

Hey guys, Youtubes bein a lil pissy and not letting me upload anything past 70% for some reason so I can't get the videos up. So I'll just do a update on here. Well, sunday was a busy day for me, I hung out with my buddy ozz and we spent the day assembling models. We really got alot done for just a few hours. We managed to get my stompa completely build, magnatized, and the lifta droppa built. I got the new blood angels dread kit assembled as the librarian dread and kitbashed the iron clad for the parts needed to make a second Dco dread for my flesh tearers. I also got 1 of the 2 ork Deff Dreads I bought built. Figured I'd throw the pics up here. I'm flying out for San Antonio tomorrow so I'll not be home till late Sunday night which means all my new toys will have to wait to even get primer on them. But here are the pics...enjoy.
Add caption
Add caption

Ork "Kustom" stompa Rules are in WD 350

No comments:

Post a Comment